Travel CPAP and Accessories
Medpro Respiratory Care has a variety of travel CPAP machines, batteries and other accessories so that you never have to miss a night on your CPAP machine. Have further questions? Give us a call at 1-888-310-1444 or send us an Email
The ResMed AirMini is the smallest portable CPAP on the market today. It includes effective waterless humidification for portable convenience (not currently available with Full Face Masks). Features an AirMini app for convenient control and data review. Optiomal premium travel bag and accessories available.
- AirMini offers all of the following therapy modes: CPAP, AutoSet™ (with Response option) and AutoSet for Her. Unlike the AirSense™ 10 series, where different devices offer different therapy modes, the AirMini includes all three of these therapy modes.
- Enjoy the comfort of humidification without the hassle. AirMini features HumidX™ and HumidX™ Plus, a waterless system that allows you to leave the distilled water at home and still enjoy the benefits of humidification. (not currently available with Full Face Masks)
- You can control the AirMini from your smart device with the AirMini app. Simply download, connect via Bluetooth and enjoy access to a range of comfort settings that will help you get a restful night’s sleep.
Download the User Guide ( 2.12` MB pdf)
- Transcend is extremely quiet for its small size. Engineered with a vibration-free blower, Transcend only makes 26.6 dBA of sound.
- Weighing less than one pound, Transcend devices are easy to pack and carry for your next night away from home.
- One of its biggest differentiators from any other CPAP on the market, Transcend has two battery options, a solar battery charger and a DC mobile power adaptor, giving unmatched power options that support therapy on the go.
- From your desktop, up to the cloud, TranSync™ makes it easy for CPAP users to track and share their therapy data.
- Optional Transcend heated humidifier features a small footprint and five adjustable heat settings.
Download the User Guide ( 7.74 MB pdf)
Download the User Guide ( 2.26 MB pdf)
Medistrom Pilot Batteries
Medistrom’s modern technology used in preserving power is a product of revolutionary innovations and discoveries made by the world’s top engineers. Medistrom produces the best quality backup power supply that performs up to the top standards and provides the highest reliability. Medistrom’s state of the art technology is used to ensure that the power supply to PAP devices is never interrupted, even if the mains power supply is down.
Pilot-12 Plus and the Pilot- 24 Plus are new revolutionary backup power supplies. They can be used to charge Mobile Phones, Tablets, other handheld electronic devices and 12 Volt CPAP Machines. The Pilot-12 Plus can be used as a backup power supply in order to prevent your therapy from stopping in case if the power is interrupted as well as a travel CPAP battery. Vehicle chargers also available.
Download the User Guide ( 1.08 MB pdf)
The Resmed Air10™ DC/DC converter 24V/90W output can be used to run your AirSense™ 10 or AirCurve™ 10 therapy device from a 12V or 24V DC power source, such as your car or boat battery.
As well as powering your device, this converter will power your HumidAirTM heated humidifier and ClimateLineAir™ heated tubing. It gives you the freedom to travel off the beaten path but maintain the same level of comfort and security you enjoy at home.
Download the User Guide ( 5.37 MB pdf)
The Dreamstation DC Converter is available to power your Dreamstation CPAP machine on the go. This system will allow you to connect your Dreamstation unit to any 12V receptacle or a freestanding battery.
Medpro Respiratory Care also carries DC Converters for other CPAP machines, just ask!