CPAP Flow Generators
RESMED Airsense 10 – Autoset, Elite and Basic
The AirSense 10 CPAP machine is designed to help you comfortably adjust to sleep apnea therapy. Featuring a sleek design and advanced comfort technology, the AirSense 10 CPAP machine will help you stay on track with your day-to-day sleep apnea therapy.
ResMed’s new AutoRamp feature with sleep onset detection delivers a low pressure to help you fall asleep with ease. Once you’re asleep, your CPAP machine comfortably ramps up the pressure to ensure the prescribed level is delivered the moment you need it.
- Consistent humidification
Consistent humidification throughout the night with the integrated HumidAir™ humidifier and optional ClimateLineAir™ heated tube with Climate Control technology can provide a more comfortable experience.
- Press start and go. The AirSense 10 CPAP machine has been designed to make therapy easy. With no complicated settings or menus to navigate, simply press Start and you’re ready to go.
- The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for you and your bed partner.
- The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
- The SmartStart™ function begins your sleep apnea therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask. When you remove your mask, it stops automatically after a few seconds.
- The built-in ambient light sensor adjusts to the brightness of the room. So if you need to get up during the night, the screen’s back light won’t disrupt your bed partner. The light also turns off automatically, so you can settle back to sleep without disturbance.
Download the User Guide ( 4.04 MB pdf)
Phillips Respironics Dreamstation – Auto and Pro
DreamStation positive airway pressure (PAP) sleep therapy devices are designed to be as comfortable and easy to experience as sleep is intended to be. Connecting patients and care teams, DreamStation devices empower users to embrace their care with confidence, and enable care teams to practice efficient and effective patient management.
- DreamStation was designed with feedback from hundreds of
patients to provide a simpler CPAP experience to help both
new and experienced patients use therapy long-term. A suite
of intuitive tools can be customized by healthcare professionals
to choose the solution that’s right for each patient.
- Connectivity options offer more monitoring choices than any
leading CPAP brand with integrated Bluetooth® on every device,
and offering optional Wi-Fi and cellular modems.
- Daily Progress Feedback displays a simple trend of patients’
nightly use to help track progress on the path to adherence.
• Fixed, adaptive, heated tube
• Pre-heat humidifier option
• Modular design with one-piece, dishwasher-safe water chamber
- DreamStation features
• Mask type resistance control
• Mask fit check
• Oximetry capable
• Encore patient management system with optional
• DreamMapper patient self-management system compatibility
Fisher & Paykel – Icon Family
Great design enriches your life
Your quality of life shouldn’t be compromised by CPAP therapy. Your sleep surroundings needn’t be either.
The F&P ICON™ has been designed from the outside-in to answer the CPAP user’s strong call for a compact, stylish CPAP machine that blends seamlessly into any bedroom environment.
Strong on looks and even stronger on intelligence, you can feel at ease knowing you are being taken care of by a full range of the world’s leading clinical technologies for treating sleep apnea. The F&P ICON™ has a range of useful features that compliment your CPAP therapy as well as everyday life.
Your quality of life shouldn’t be compromised by CPAP therapy. Your sleep surroundings needn’t be either. The F&P ICON™ has been designed from the outside-in to answer the CPAP user’s strong call for a compact, stylish CPAP that blends seamlessly into any bedroom environment. Strong on looks and even stronger on intelligence, you can feel at ease knowing you are being taken care of by a full range of the world’s leading clinical technologies for treating Sleep Apnea. The F&P ICON™ has a range of useful features that compliment your CPAP therapy as well as everyday life.
Download the specification sheet ( 367 kb pdf)